Rice noodles with Korat Sauce for making Pad Thai.
Sauce ingredients: vegetable oil 30%, fish sauce and soy sauce 20%, Thai spices 30%, and sugar 20%.
1. Add 10.1 fl oz (300ml) of water to a pan.
2. Pour sauce into the pan. Turn the stove up to medium heat. Wait until the water is boiling.
3. Add the dry noodles to the pan and stir until the noodles are softened. Add a little water if needed.
4. Add Vegetables and Korat noodle is ready to serve.
5. You can top the noodles with crushed, roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, and lemon juice.
200 grams each